Tooth Extractions – Fanwood, NJ
Stress-Free Tooth Extractions
Despite what you may have seen in movies and on TV over the years, real-life dentists actually don’t like extracting teeth. Nothing is stronger or better than the teeth you’re born with, which is why our dentists work so hard to help patient’s preserve their natural smiles for as long as possible. Unfortunately, there are some situations in which a tooth can simply be too damaged to be repaired, in which case it should be removed. Thankfully, our team can use their gentle touch and sedation dentistry to ensure a comfortable experience for absolutely every patient.
Why Choose Scotch Plains Fanwood Dental Care for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Patients in Need
- Multiple Types of Sedation Available
- Patient Comfort is Priority #1
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
Our dental team will only recommend removing a tooth if:
- It is too decayed to be restored with a filling or crown
- The enamel is broken to the point that it cannot be put back together
- Advanced gum disease has made the bone surrounding the tooth unstable
- More room is needed within the mouth for a new denture/upcoming orthodontic treatment
- A lingering baby tooth is blocking the path of an incoming adult tooth
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Broken or Chipped Tooth I Want a Straighter Smile I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I Want to Improve My Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Nervous/Afraid of the Dentist I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services